At TAO, we believe that weather is a part of nature and some of our participant’s best memories were made on weekends when there was more rain than shine. However, we do not take chances when it comes to inclement weather. We do prefer to wait until the day before the trip departure before we make the final decision about canceling, because we have found on many occasions that the weatherman is not always right.
Cancellations made from your end will be fully refunded if made 2 weeks before the trip start date. 50% refunds will be given for cancellations made 1 week before trip date. Anything less than 1 week cannot be refunded, but can be transferred to a future date.
Although it doesn’t happen often, there have been some occasions where Mother Nature has forced closures of parks prior to our arrival. If we have to reschedule or alter our itinerary, you will be granted a full refund.
Additionally, despite our best efforts, we are not always able to fill every trip. Minimums vary depending on the itinerary, but if we are not able to recruit enough fellow adventurers to join you on your trip, we will provide you with a full refund or allow you to transfer your payment to a future trip.
At TAO Guides, we absolutely love dogs (just check out our dog care site: www.mopupsnc.com)! We do allow well-behaved furry friends to join us on any of our adventures; however, if it turns out that they are not quite as well-behaved as you thought and they end up disturbing others with loud or aggressive behavior, then we will have no other option but to kindly request them to head back home. To date, it has not happened, so we don’t expect it to happen any time soon.